Ray Collis and John O Gorman of The ASG Group have published the following acclaimed books and toolkits on driving sustainable growth:
The ASG Group’s fourth book (The Growth Pitstop™) is due out later in 2015 and represents the culmination of a 5 year programme of research and benchmarking in respect of growth strategies and tactics across 47 markets. Our other books are available from Amazon and other major book stores.
Selling in the Clouds
The cloud is one of the hottest areas of business today. Based on research into real-world IT buying decisions in 100s of large organizations, ‘Selling In The Clouds’ helps sellers of IT hardware, software and services to:
- Engage with non-technical buyers (procurement & finance)
– Communicate your sales proposition in the most powerful way
– Present a credible ROI for your solution
– Show the impact of your solution on the buyer’s key metrics
– Address the issue of risk, as well as compliance
– Connect your solution with the buyer’s goals and strategies.
The B2B Sales Revolution™ reveals what is really involved in today’s major buying decisions.
Based on research with managers and buyers in organizations such; Merril Lynch, Citigroup, HP, Vodafone and Roche, it:
• Provides a rare insight into what actually happens in major purchase decisions – that is the 3 new realities of buying and their impact on selling.
• Shows just how much buying has changed in recent years and the revolutionary impact of budget cuts, mounting compliance and other factors on getting the sale.
• Highlights the implications for all aspects of selling – including what buyers now want sales pitches and proposals to contain.
QuickWin B2B Sales was designed so that you can dip in and out seeking answers to your top B2B sales questions, as they arise, there are seven sections to the book:
• Sales Essentials
• Sales Leads
• Sales Meetings
• Sales Cycles
• Sales Orders
• Repeat Sales
• Sales Management
In addition, using the grid in the Contents, you can search for questions and answers across a range of topics, including: Message & Materials, Skills, Strategy and Systems & Structures.
The 12 Megatrends In Buying That Shape Your Sales Success.
‘As salespeople we have got used of stalled buying decisions,
competitive tendering, complex buying processes, supplier
concentration, and so on. But do we really understand them?
This book (due out in Q1 2015) is aimed at helping you to understand the 12 mega trends,
or TIDALWAVES in buying. Why? Because they determine if your
sales team will sink or swim.
To put it more simply – your future commission cheques depend on
how quickly you recognise and adapt to the key changes in