Sales Managers are looking for a speedier way to review performance, set the sales agenda and drive action.
Getting organization-wide agreement about what must be done to accelerate sales is a challenge. Even if there is agreement, translating it into action can be frustrating and time-consuming.
The Sales Strategy Pitstop™ is a tool our clients use to accelerate the process of setting or reviewing sales strategy to:
- Pin-point the key priorities, or opportunities for growth.
- Highlight gaps, or potential barriers in terms of sales skills, systems or process.
- Focus attention on key sales performance metrics and goals.
- Benchmark your sales organization against its peers.
- Provide new tools and techniques in respect of sales performance improvement.
The Sales Strategy Pitstop™ is based on extensive research into sales best practice, as well as the demands of buyers in some of the world’s largest organizations. Click here to read more.