Sales leadership teams are looking for a speedier way to review sales strategy performance, set the sales agenda and drive action.
Getting organization-wide agreement about what must be done to accelerate sales performance is a challenge. Even if there is agreement, translating it into action can be frustrating and time-consuming.
The Sales Strategy Pitstop® is a process our clients use to review and develop sales strategy to:
- Impact revenue performance by up-to 12%.
- Pin-point the key priorities, or opportunities for growth.
- Highlight gaps, or potential barriers in terms of sales skills, systems or process.
- Focus attention on key sales performance metrics and goals.
- Benchmark their sales organization against peers.
- Rethink the drivers of sales performance improvement.
The Sales Strategy Pit-stop® applies the principles of the Formula One pit-stop and self-assessment to sales strategy. The Pitstop process measure nine key areas of sales strategy performance and over 110 key success factors including:
- Sales Ambition: Focus, Priorities & Goal
- Sales Direction: Products, Markets & Segments
- Sales Visibility: Predictability and Control
- Sales Leadership & Skills
- The Sales Psychology of the team
- Sales Process (Activity & Effectiveness)
The Pitstop assessment is based on extensive research into sales best practice and underpinned by coaching principles of change to drive results. Click here to read more.