There are a few places still available on the master class on unlocking revenue and growth at the UCD Smurfit School. It is being facilitated by John O Gorman of The ASG Group. Here is an overview of the event:
You believe that your organization or unit could grow faster, but how to make it happen?
Most managers say that their organizations can and should grow faster. That is supported by research showing that most firms are exploiting less than 60% of their full growth potential.
In the Growth Pitstop™ masterclass John O Gorman will get teams started on the 3 steps to accelerating growth:
1. Assess Growth Potential -Without an accurate & honest assessment of performance or potential, any growth plan, strategy or vision lacks a solid foundation.
2. Agree Growth Priorities – Getting agreement on the priorities for growth isn’t easy. But without it people will pull in different directions and resources will be wasted.
3. Execute Growth Strategies – Action gets results. Moreover a rhythmic discipline around execution (although unusual represents) a important source of competitive advantage.
The objective of the master class is to help you to identify and unlock hidden revenue potential of between 7-25%. This is achieved by leveraging the latest in growth science, analytics and psychology.
The master class is fast moving, insightful and engaging, and is aimed at commercial managers from all backgrounds who are interested in maximizing the revenue performance and potential of their organizations and teams.
Participants in this master class will be provided with access to an online predicative growth diagnostic. This will measure and benchmark your growth strategy, skills and execution against some of the top teams in the world.
- Review your organization/team’s growth performance and potential
- in terms of those factors that are essential to your organisation’s success
- Identify gaps and ensure alignment with your key growth priorities
- Benchmark the performance of your sales and marketing organisation
- Identify any risks to target or barriers to sustainable growth
- Identify opportunities to boost your leadership, management and team members activity & effectiveness in line with others in your industry.
To book or find out more visit:
About John O’Gorman
John is a Business to Business coach who works with cross functional teams and sales leaders across Europe to pinpoint revenue performance opportunities and barriers to sustainable growth. He has worked in the UK, Germany, US, Canada, Ireland and South Africa selling and marketing high value B2B solutions.
John coaches and facilitates teams across IT, Professional Services, Media and Financial Services to identify and exploit hidden performance and potential. He holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree, International MBA, Diploma in Executive Coaching & Higher Diploma in Marketing Practice. His passion and practical focus to the acceleration of growth has been recognised internationally.
John’s clients include several Fortune 1000 organisations, with five of his client ranked in the top 3 firms in their sectors globally. John is programme Director of Diploma in Sales Management at UCD Smurfit School. He is the co-author of three books on B2B revenue performance with a fourth on the way
To book or find out more visit: