A New Investment In Buyer Insights
We have just completed a significant investment in our Buyer Insights web portal containing the latest research into changes in corporate buying and their implications for sales success.
The re-vamped Buyer Insights website includes:
- Improved mobile browser capabilities
- Lots more eye-catching images
- Additional video content
- More social and sharing features
- Easier to use menus and improved search facilities
- We have also updated the sites logo.
Of course it is not just about looks – we have also added lots of new content.
For example, as a result of repeated inquiries we have published more of our buyer psychology research, including:
- How to influence the buyers choices
- The new science of nudging
- The role of emotion in buying
- The buyer’s hidden agenda
- The importance of simplifying the decision
Now at version 3.1, Buyer Insights has been in existence since 2009. – its content is read by approximately 40,000 people per quarter and is syndicated widely. It has two roles:
– To provide a window onto some of the science behind our sales performance solution SellerNAV (used by sales managers and teams to identify and exploit hidden sales potential of 7-12%).
– To expand and improve the dialogue between buyers and sellers, and in particular providing the sales community with a better understanding of the new realities of modern buying